Hi Heiko,

it is not possible to deploy OFBiz as a self-contained WAR OOTB. We have dropped support for this long time ago.

OFBiz already contains an embedded Tomcat which will be started when you start OFBiz. There should be no problem to start it in Docker also.

Best regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH
www.ecomify.de