Yes, that is best practice for documentation, thanks for sharing the links.

On 17-11-15 06:29 AM, Sharan Foga wrote:
Hi All

(I'm resending this message as the original message I sent this morning didn't get through to the mailing list. I seem to have an intermittent problem with posting somehow ;-)

I recently interviewed Robert Kratky, a Technical Writer from Red Hat about his presentation on documentation at the Open Source Summit in Prague a few weeks ago. He has some good advice for us and anyone looking at writing good documentation. His talk was about how to move from feature based documentation (which is what we have tended to do) to more user story based documentation that is driven more by how our users use the software.

You can listen to the interview at the link below:

https://wp.me/p8gHED-QF

Please take a look at his presentation

schd.ws/hosted_files/osseu17/5f/%28OSSEU%2017%29%20Going%20Modular-%20Turning%20Legacy%20Docs%20into%20User-Story-Based%20Content.pdf

and also at the github repo with some guidelines for writing modular documentation,

https://github.com/redhat-documentation/modular-docs

So as our community continues in its documentation efforts I'd like to highlight that anyone can contribute and help by letting us know how you are using OFBiz and what are your main user stories.

Thanks
Sharan