Hi Tim,

thanks you for your valuable feedback. It's important to get feedback from users, especially new users who have a fresh view on the project.

Paul already gave some hints about the details.

Please file a Jira issue if you think there is something broken or needs an improvement. In this way you can become part of the "we" you are referring to and it helps to improve the software.

Thanks for your contribution,

Michael