I agree, maybe you can try starting from ContainerLoader.java

Jacques

Le 16/01/2018 à 07:48, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
loadDefault translates to loading all data sets (seed,seed-initial,
demo,ext, etc ...)

The code for that is big and scattered in many different places because a
lot of things happen during data load (SAX parser, DOM modeling, DB
translations, and a lot more). So it depends on what you are looking for
and perhaps more importantly, why