I am interested in how the list of files is chosen, along with the rules for
order of choosing. I am thinking of custom loading for my own testing, but
mostly I just feel I need to better understand what the "All" of "loadAll" is.

----- Original Message -----From: Jacques Le Roux
<jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>To: user@ofbiz.apache.orgSent: Tue, 16 Jan 2018
07:11:45 -0000 (UTC)Subject: Re: loadDefault Source Code

I agree, maybe you can try starting from ContainerLoader.java

Jacques

Le 16/01/2018 &agrave; 07:48, Taher Alkhateeb a &eacute;crit :> loadDefault
translates to loading all data sets (seed,seed-initial,> demo,ext, etc ...)>>
The code for that is big and scattered in many different places because a> lot
of things happen during data load (SAX parser, DOM modeling, DB> translations,
and a lot more). So it depends on what you are looking for> and perhaps more