Hi Sharan,

please add me to the list :-)

Regards,

Michael

Am 07.02.18 um 14:32 schrieb Sharan Foga:
Hi Everyone

(Trying again as my first post didn't reach this list)

If you have read the latest project blog post then you will have seen a section
about the discussions that have been happening on our development list about
the new proposed OFBiz documentation framework.

https://s.apache.org/VfxE

It is based on asciidoc and will be able to generate documentation in various
formats. This means that we can start to consolidate our OFBiz documentation
within OFBiz itself and adapt it to any new releases.

Feedback to the proposal have been very positive and once the code is moved
into our current trunk we will need to start some documentation work. We will
be looking for volunteers to become part of a documentation team that will work
on reviewing the documents we already have in the wiki and other sources, then
help to re-structure them to fit into the new documentation framework model.

Being involved with documentation is a good way to learn OFBiz :-)

So if you are interested in being part of the OFBiz documentation team then
please respond to this message and I will add you to the list.

Thanks
Sharan