+++1 for manually reviewing, updating, restructuring and enhancing the documentation instead of copy & paste!

We know that the documentation has very different quality, is sometimes outdated or too brief etc.

I think it is of more value to take the chance to make the documentation itself better in the course of the migration instead of simply having the old state in a new format.

We should maybe also agree on writing new documentation (or anhancing a good amount of documentation) directly in the new format instead of putting it in confluence 8if applicable)?

Thanks,

Michael