I am also available as a mentor if you want to share the load :-)

Regards,

Michael

Am 14.03.18 um 21:46 schrieb Sharan Foga:
Hi Bader

Thanks for your message. The problem you are having is related to not being
setup as a contributor. Have you completed an ICLA? If not then you can find
more information about it at the link below:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Contributors

Essentially completing and sending in the form means that you are happy that
everything you contribute is subject to the Apache license. Once you have
completed this form, we can update your permissions so that you can edit our
wiki pages.

I'm signed up as a mentor a couple of people :-)  so I will take a look and see
who else could be available to help you as a mentor.

Thanks
Sharan