Hello Team,

Please include me in this effort. I am a QA resource and can help in
documentation, mentoring as well as contribution.

Best Regards,

*Sanjay Yadav* | Manager, Enterprise Quality Assurance
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
80, Scheme No. 78, Indore, M.P. 452010, India
Mobile Phone: 787 918 8830 | Linkedin: Sanjay-Yadav
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanjay-yadav/>