Hi Ingo

So you've setup a financial account to mirror you bank account and when the
customer payment comes in, it already has the fees taken out? Or does the whole
customer amount come into the account as one figure and then the bank takes out
their fee?

Also are you manually depositing (i.e creating deposits) for customer payments
or are you letting OFBiz automatically do it when the customer pays?

Either way - I'll take a look and get back to you.

Thanks
Sharan