Hi Tom,

your mail only contained the ofbiz-component.xml.

And yes, you should comment out the http(s) connector parts.

Best regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH
www.ecomify.de

Am 25.07.18 um 23:59 schrieb Tom Luo:
Hi, Micahel,

Thanks for your reply. Where do I make the choice of using http/https or
ajp connector?
In framework/catalina/ofbiz-component.xml? Do I need to comment out
http/https property if I choose to use ajp connector in ofbiz-component.xml?

Moreover, the virtual hose info should be in the 000-default.conf
000-default-le-ssl.conf I attached in the last email, right?

BTW, I am using Ubuntu 16.04, Apache server. and the latest version of
ofbiz.

Thanks,

Tom Luo

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 5:34 PM, Michael Brohl <michael.br...@ecomify.de>