Hi Tom,

inline...

Am 26.07.18 um 00:07 schrieb Tom Luo:
Hi, Micahel,

Thanks for your reply. Where do I make the choice of using http/https or
ajp connector?
In framework/catalina/ofbiz-component.xml? Do I need to comment out
http/https property if I choose to use ajp connector in ofbiz-component.xml?

Yes, see my earlier remarks.

You use AJP through port 8009 to communicate from the webserver to OFBiz and vice versa. The http/https handling will be between your Apache webserver and the client/browser, that's why you don't need it in OFBiz if you use AJP.

So the communication is

browser <-- http/https --> Apache webserver <-- ajp --> OFBiz

Moreover, the Apache config/virtual host files should be in the
000-default.conf  000-default-le-ssl.conf files I attached in last email,
right?

These files did not come with the mail. Attachments often do not go through. Please use another way to share your code (Github, DropBox or else).

Or, should be Apache config file be a different file?

We use to create new virtual host files beside the standard Ubuntu files because they might get updated if you have webserver updates.
But it is possible to use them with the changes needed fpr the ajp proxy.

Regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH
www.ecomify.de

BTW, I am using Ubuntu 16.04, Apache server and latest version of Ofbiz.

Thanks,

Tom Luo

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 5:34 PM, Michael Brohl <michael.br...@ecomify.de>