The question is: is it worth keeping it? To answer this question,
perhaps we need to perhaps look at the pros and cons

pros of keeping multi-tenancy:
- less memory consumption.
- less storage consumption.
- single deployment (less effort)

cons of keeping multi-tenancy:
- Inflexibility: all tenants are stuck with the same code base.
- risk: if one tenant goes down, all tenants go down. There is less
redundancy and recovery.
- lock-in: splitting out tenants to a new separate instance is hard
and time consuming.
- code complexity: The multi-tenancy feature in OFBiz is making nearly
every critical artifact in the system complex. It is hard wired in
tomcat, components, data loaders and many other places. I stopped
counting the "if" conditions to handle the multi-tenant corner cases
all over the code base.
- alternatives less complex: the advent of new technologies like
docker and containerization makes the need for multi-tenancy less
desired. Also, storage and memory is getting cheaper all the time. So
the pros listed above are getting less valuable over time.

So for all the above, I find myself leaning more towards removing
multi-tenancy from the code base.