Hello all,

I need to set the maximum order quantity for a particular product for the
e-commerce site. I have provided the client-side validation for the same
but it is easily breakable using request interceptors. Also, I don't want
to hardcode it at the backend, considering multiple clients of the ERP
solution.

As far as I know, we can set the minimum order quantity using product price
type "MINIMUM_ORDER_PRICE". Is there a way by which we can set the maximum
order quantity of a given product (both from front-end and backend)?

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Nigam
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd