Hi Deepak,

Instead of modifying the model for the entity such a parameter could be set
as an attribute of the product. IMO, we have dozens of *Attr entities that
are greatly under-utilised in favour of adding fields to their associated
parent entity.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)