Thanks Jacques,

Below mentioned table shows my Inventory setting Product Store.

*Inventory Facility Id*         *Bandra Retail Store [BDR_RETAIL]**
*
*One Inventory Facility*        *Y**
*
*Is Immediately Fulfilled*      *N**
*
*Check Inventory*       *Y**
*
*Require Inventory*     *N**
*
*Requirement Method Enum Id*    *Automatic for every sales order**
*
*Reserve Inventory*     *Y**
*
*Reserve Order Enum Id*         * FIFO Received**
*
*Balance Res On Order Creation*         *Y**
*
*Show Out Of Stock Products*    *Y**
*
*Lots managing*         *N**