Hi Yashwant,

I did set the reserveInventory flag to Y and also requireInventory flag to N.

On 1/4/2019 10:32 AM, Yashwant Dhakad wrote:
Hi Rahul,
Please check on ProductStore reserveInventory flag it should be Y and also
on Product entity requireInventory field should not be N.

Thanks & Regards
--
Yashwant Dhakad

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 11:00 PM Jacques Le Roux <