Von: Michael Brohl <michael.br...@ecomify.de>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. Februar 2021 18:52
An: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Add CSS/JS to backend theme from plugin

Hi Ingo,

I'm not sure if I understand correctly, but you should be able to assign
ressources through a component reference.

Have you tried to use

<property name="VT_FTR_JAVASCRIPT['add']"
value="component://my-component/vendors/myspecialscript.js" />

<property name="VT_FTR_JAVASCRIPT['add']"
value="/my-theme/vendors/myscript.js" />

in your Theme.xml? This works OOTB with ftl files, should also work with
JavaScript, no?

HTH,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de