Hi Ingo,

I see. You want the theme to "visit" every plugin to pick up ressources which are meant to enhance the theme, right?

Thats interesting but - to my knowledge - not implemented or possible to achieve OOTB. Sounds like a feature worth thinking about though.

Regards,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de