https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBENDUSER/How+to+send+emails

HTH

Jacques

Le 22/07/2021 à 00:22, JESUS GARCIA VIDAL a écrit :
How send email in ofbiz, help!!

Obtener Outlook para iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
________________________________
De: Kenneth Porter <sh...@sewingwitch.com>
Enviado: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 5:17:49 PM
Para: user@ofbiz.apache.org <user@ofbiz.apache.org>
Asunto: svntools UnsupportedClassVersionError

I'm following the tutorial here to build ofbiz:

<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Tutorial+-+A+Beginners+Development+Guide+for+17.12>

When I issue ".\gradlew pullAllPluginsSource" I get this:

at/bxm/gradleplugins/svntools/tasks/SvnCheckout has been compiled by a
more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 55.0), this
version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0

I installed OpenJDK 8 on Win10-x64 from here:

<https://adoptopenjdk.net/>

When I first got the error I discovered I had multiple Javas installed and
uninstalled all of them, then installed version 8 and rebooted. I removed
my .gradle directory to make sure I wasn't picking up any cached builds
from the initial attempt.

I see someone had a similar issue last April and the code was patched to
deal with it.

<http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/UnsupportedClassVersionError-td4749175.html>

I double-checked that I'm using the right Java:

where java.exe
C:\Program Files\AdoptOpenJDK\jdk-8.0.222.10-hotspot\bin\java.exe

java -version
openjdk version "1.8.0_222"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (AdoptOpenJDK)(build 1.8.0_222-b10)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (AdoptOpenJDK)(build 25.222-b10, mixed mode)