Le 28/07/2021 à 16:32, Kenneth Porter a écrit :
--On Tuesday, July 27, 2021 3:55 PM +0200 Jacques Le Roux
<jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

BTW I'm unsure of what you are speaking about here. Note that since 17.12
we use Asciidoc as our main tool of documentation. You may find more
there: https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/ stable is still R17,
next is R18 and trunk...is always trunk ;)

The changes to the wiki look good. I'm guessing that Asciidoc is the source for
the wiki?

Actually we have Asciidoc files in the source. We switched from Docbook, then mostly used to online help, to Asciidoc 3 years ago.  Asciidoc is used to online help, source embedded and online documentation.

The wiki is normally used for not specific version things (broad features). It
was used more before, but there is still a lot of dust...

HTH