Le 20/10/2021 à 14:19, Rodrigo Baptista a écrit :
Hello,

i have a problem with ofbiz. I installed the version 17.12 and 18.12 and i have
the same issue with both versions.

What I do:

1. Installed Ofbiz with initial seed data. (./gradlew "ofbiz --load-data
readers=seed,seed-initial" loadAdminUserLogin -PuserLoginId=admin)
2. Start ofbiz (./gradlew ofbiz)
3. open HR View (/humanres/control/main)

Now i have always a exception in my logs cause by the partyId is null:

logs:

----Start Log-----

freemarker.core.InvalidReferenceException: The following has evaluated to null
or missing:
==> partyId  [in template
"component://humanres/template/category/CategoryTree.ftl" at line 60, column 44]
----
Tip: If the failing expression is known to legally refer to something that's sometimes null or
missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if
myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing</#if>. (These only cover the last
step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis:
(myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)??
----
FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related):
        - Failed at: ${partyId}  [in template
"component://humanres/template/category/CategoryTree.ftl" at line 60, column 42]
——

What i need is to create a company to manage the company.

I created also a company with the documentation
(https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/How+to+Setup+a+Company) and
it not fixed the issue.

Does anybody have a solution for me?

regards Rodrigo Baptista

This error is pretty weird. Here is the line (60) concerned (including leading spaces). At position 40+~ we have null. It makes no sense. You need to create a Jira* and copy more of error stack, TIA

            $.cookie('jstree_select', null);

* https://s.apache.org/dsj2p