Hi Justine,

Mmm, that's no good. I know you made a versions mix at a moment. Which version
are you now using? Or at least what is your primarily version?

Because in trunk we now use npm to dynamically load (once) some js libs (jQuery
is one) but in R18 all js libs are preloaded.

As I see jquery-ui-1.13.0.min.js, I can conclude that you are rather basically
using a R18 version. In trunk, npm dynamically loads jquery-ui and we no longer
put the version in the file name (it's anyway inside the file). So check that
you have all the js libs downloaded.

I think you can neglect the 2nd point. It's a [Report Only]:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Content-Security-Policy-Report-Only
This said where do you get this error (URL)?

HTH

Jacques