Hello,

We rebuilt Ofbiz to get the NPM to load all the files and we now get the
following error on our website.

*Type* Exception Report

*Message* Could not get next sequenced ID for sequence name: Visit

*Description* The server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented
it from fulfilling the request.

*Exception*

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not get next sequenced ID
for sequence name: Visit

org.apache.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.getNextSeqId(GenericDelegator.java:2362)

org.apache.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.getNextSeqId(GenericDelegator.java:2349)

org.apache.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntity.setNextSeqId(GenericEntity.java:726)

org.apache.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.createSetNextSeqId(GenericDelegator.java:784)

org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.stats.VisitHandler.getVisit(VisitHandler.java:189)

org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.stats.VisitHandler.getVisitId(VisitHandler.java:100)

org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.control.ControlServlet.handle(ControlServlet.java:214)

org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.control.ControlServlet.doGet(ControlServlet.java:96)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:655)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:764)
        org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:53)

org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.control.SameSiteFilter.doFilter(SameSiteFilter.java:45)

org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.control.ContextFilter.doFilter(ContextFilter.java:185)

org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.control.ControlFilter.doFilter(ControlFilter.java:156)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpFilter.doFilter(HttpFilter.java:57)

org.apache.logging.log4j.web.Log4jServletFilter.doFilter(Log4jServletFilter.java:71)

*Note* The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the server
logs.