Hi Emad,

just a brief guess for now: have you had a look at the ProductConfig* and ConfigOptionProductOption entities?

There is some demo data in OrderDemoData.xml.

Services can also be handled as Products of a specified type and you can build typed relationships between products (in this case products and the service), specifying which products are mandatory and which are optional.

Best regards,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de