Many thanks, Ashish for the usual help and valuable information. I have
good experience with most of the concepts already while working with Sales
Orders but you completed the missing piece of the puzzle here by mentioning
agreements that I didn't visit yet, but I can imagine how the link with
payments and payment methods is going to be established.

Thanks again and best regards,
Emad