OM is accessible on all network interfaces by default
config.xml need to be modified only in case you need to restrict OM client.

According to red5sip enter-exit-enter-exit-.... it should be due to
misconfiguration. Unfortunately this integration is not simple by design :(
I'm using logs and debug to set it up properly.

Main steps are
1) asterisk should be configured to have access to OM DB
2) asterisk bean should be uncommented and configured properly in
openmeetings-application.xml
3) red5sip* key should be enabled in Admin->Config
4) in case asterisk is integrated with OM user should be re-saved (to have
password-hash being saved in asterisk DB table)
5) sip should be enabled in the room

this should be all (hope I haven't miss anything)