Maxim,

Perhaps if I knew exactly what sip transport does, I might be able to figure
this out.  Can you tell me what it is suppose to do..

Miles

From: Maxim Solodovnik [mailto:solomax...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2014 8:22 PM
To: Openmeetings user-list
Subject: Re: Pointer on WB

Simple test if everything works is:

1) go to Admin->Conference rooms

2) select room

3) Check enable SIP

4) SIP number should appear in room panel (maybe after save)

is it works for you?

On 2 August 2014 00:36, Horace Miles <horace.mi...@myit-solutions.com> wrote:

Ok found red5sip.enable value = yes

Asterisk is configured to access openmeeting database through asterisk-connector

Bean as been uncommented in openmeetings-application.xml and configure with
matching values in asterisk/manager.conf

I have re-saved all users in Openmeetings to recreate password hashes in
asterisk

Sip is enabled in rooms that have been created.

I can telnet to localhost 5080 and 1935

I am still having the following problems

Sip Transport will not stay in the room pops in and out every two seconds

It appears as though the sip  transport can register but is unable to receive
the invite message.

In the extension.conf

I get the following

n  -- Executing [40016@rooms-red5sip:1]
GotoIf(“SIP/red5sip_user-000000a6”,”0?ok:notavail”) in new stack

n  -- Goto (rooms-red5sip,40016,3)

n  --Executing [40016@rooms-red5sip:3] Hangup(“/red5sip_user-000000a6”,””) in
new stack

n  Spawn extension (rooms-red5sip, 40016,3) exited non-zero on
‘/red5sip_user-000000a6’

It appears to check the database not find the room and then hang up.