Gesendet: Freitag, 20. Februar 2015 um 11:17 Uhr
Von: Alvaro <zurca...@gmail.com>
An: user@openmeetings.apache.org
Betreff: Updated OM tutorials installation to 3.0.4
Hello,

Are updated to OM 3.0.4 the installation tutorials:

Installation OpenMeetings 3.x on PCLinuxOS 2014.pdf

Installation OpenMeetings 3.x on Centos 7.pdf

Installation of OpenMeetings 2.x and 3.x in CentOS 6.5.pdf

Installation OpenMeetings 3.0.x on Fedora 21.pdf

...you can find it:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for
+installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools

Best Regards