Hello Ed,

Thanks for your appreciation to my work.

About update OM on Ubuntu, if nobody do it,
i will update my tutorial called:

Quick Installation OpenMeetings 2.x on Wheezy.pdf

...to OM 3.0.4, Java 1.8 and right ffmpeg compilation.

For Ubuntu 14.0.4 will make anotherone, is very same
to Debian 7.

The next week will be both ready to download.

Best Regards

Alvaro