ok... is this Info somewhere? Maybe it is enough to write it down in the documentation...

Am 20.01.2017 um 13:27 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
To provide custom styling/layout you can modify existing css files ....
I can create empty "custom.css" and will add it to be included last, but I see not much sense in it ....

and you can do it as follows:
1) create webapps/openmeetings/css/custom.css file
2) open webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/openmeetings/web/pages/BasePage.html add link to your new CSS file

something like this :)