nothing critical, rooms are working so far...

We will collect a few things regarding usability and look and feel. Unfortunatly by now no time is left... I think we will report this using Jira...

btw.. Is there a kind of wish-list to discuss new features/wishes and probably get a ranking of things to implement or improve?

Greetings Peter