Would be fine for me!

Am 20.01.2017 um 17:56 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
I can add the page to
http://openmeetings.apache.org/

Configuration -> Customization -> Styling

What do you think would it be OK?

On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 9:22 PM, Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de <mailto:da...@vcrp.de>> wrote:

    ok... is this Info somewhere? Maybe it is enough to write it down
    in the documentation...

    Am 20.01.2017 um 13:27 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
    To provide custom styling/layout you can modify existing css
    files ....
    I can create empty "custom.css" and will add it to be included
    last, but I see not much sense in it ....

    and you can do it as follows:
    1) create webapps/openmeetings/css/custom.css file
    2)
    open
webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/openmeetings/web/pages/BasePage.html
    add link to your new CSS file

    something like this :)

    On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 6:15 PM, Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de