Hello Maxim,

ok, I tested the setup with the OpenMeetings revision 1781378, moodle
version 3.0.8 and the moodle om plugin release 2.0.2.0 (master branch
right now) again.
With FF 51, Chromium 55 and Opera 43 Beta on LinuxMint 18 I am able to
login as OM admin and can see the dashboard and can open all different
types of rooms.
Now the setup works as expected for all three browsers via moodle with
the http connect to OM. But I have to allow flash, cookies and pop-ups
explictly for the OM site in the browser settings for each browser and
clear the cash and restart the browser.

Thanks & Greetings,
Michael