Hello Alvaro and Aaron.hepp, thanks for your answers. It is possible then
that it could be because I am behind a proxy or because some URLs are
blocked for Cuba. For example, this instruction in the script can not be
executed either
hg clone https://bitbucket.org/multicoreware/x265

Is there any other variant to get x265?

Greetings and many thanks