Dear Ludovic and Dan,

The dropdown device list remains blank when the browser cannot connect to the
active device drivers in the OS properly before loading the page.

Solution to this issue:

·         Reload the browser.

·         Restart the computer.

Better solution:  Connect the mic, speaker and webcam to the computer before
turning on the power of the computer.  This issue will not occur.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hemant K. Sabat

www.Coscend.com <http://www.coscend.com/>

Real-time, Interactive Video Collaboration, Tele-healthcare, Tele-education,
Telepresence Services, on the fly…

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail Messages
from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
<http://www.coscend.com/Anchor/Common/Terms_and_Conditions.html>
http://www.Coscend.com/Anchor/Common/Terms_and_Conditions.html