Hello,

yesterday I had installed the newest Snapshot  of OM5.

Fantastic the "step-by-step-installation-manual" from Alvaro. Easy to understand, without problems. Very very Nice! And Maxim: I remembered our discussion in the past about "Flash or not to be (Flash)": Very good work from you.
With the WebRTC OM is prepared for the future.

Today I tried to configure a room where only the moderator can see the userlist. All other members shoulöd not see which other persons are online.

I have a look into the "hidden room elements" in the room-configuration. But the userlist is not one of the elements I can hide.

Have anyone an idea?

With best rergards,

René