Hello René,

It is currently impossible to hide user list
And, to be fair, I see no way how this can be implemented: currently
buttons to start/stop audio/video stream and to request ant rights are
located on sidebar
In case user list and files area will be hidden - sidebar also need to be
removed

Maybe you can share some picture demonstration how this could look like?