Hello Maxim,

it ever uses the base-url from the configuration for generating the
link.

Best regards,

René

Am Mittwoch, den 15.05.2019 um 12:20 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:

Hello Rene,

If I do remember correctly current base URL (retrieved via JS
callback) is used while invitations generation
So this should work as follows:

1) user A access OM at port 5443
2) generates the link (send invitation)
Result: base URL has port 5443