Hello Maxim,

thank you for your idea.
If the community wants it - only Peter wrote a comment that he means it is a good idea.

You wrote:
/If I do understand correctly what you are requesting: room should be unusable before moderator will enter/ That is right so far. Not only unusable, the guests are only viewer and can do nothing (except Chat), unvisible the main screen too.

I wish:
- if room is moderated
- if no moderator (from the list in room-configuration) is in room
all members see a static screen.

For example here is a link:
https://www.hetkamp-edv.de/fileadmin/_processed_/b/5/csm_004_gotoMeetingStartbildschirm_984b00c52b.png
(That is not a "picture of my dreams", but an example.)

An idea, when it is possible:
- an uploaded image, maybe a logo.
- an free editing text
- a counter who countdown the time to a beginning-time

OK, I know that is a lot. I will be happy if you can implement the first part: "no mod - no content"

With best regards,

René