Hello,

today, after getting the info that Maxim had programmed a lot, I try to implement the actual 5.0.0-M2. (Specially the correction that the invitation-link for the two domains works correct now.)

(Before I had installed the OM 5.0.0-M2 a few weeks ago.)

It was a desaster.

Here my story:
- I made a backup: /./admin.sh -b -file backup-21052019.zip -> /Works good./
/- after that I download the actual 5.0.0-M2-Snapshot, unpack, overwrite the old version - and with a smile/./admin.sh -v -i -file ../Backup/backup-21052019.zip --drop --skip-default-objects/
BOOM
Java-Engine wants version 55 (or something like that), and I had the version 52.
<SIGH>
OK, no problem. "Repository-implemting" is one of the easy-things in life.Looking which version I want: Version 11.
And installing, removing. Time for a cup of coffee.

- Once again: /./admin.sh -v -i -file ../Backup/backup-21052019.zip --drop --skip-default-objects/
<BOOM> Warning: Star Trek: Red Alert.
<SIGH>
OK, //etc/init.d/tomcat3 stop/
- Once again: /./admin.sh -v -i -file ../Backup/backup-21052019.zip --drop --skip-default-objects/
Wonderful. It works.

- Browser: OM-Link called: https-warning.
My server.xml is away. Why is it not in the backup? It is manually edit.
<SIGH> Good, no problem, edit server.xml, implement all the things for my two ports with the fresh letsencrypt-certificates.

//etc/init.d/tomcat3 stop
////etc/init.d/tomcat3 start
tail -f /opt/open500/logs/catalina.out

//Waiting 2 minutes. Why it is so slowly till the message in the cataöina.out appears? I can't drink so much coffee I have to wait...

- Once again: Browser: OM-Link: The installation begins.
WHAT? Where is my configuration?
OK: Once again installation.

And, expected, I had to modify the mysql-blanbla-libary to implement the region-settings.

After that: All is OK, my rooms are there, my further files too.

HURRA!

Why is it so complicated? OK, I think all of you are Linux-Professionals - I am not. I have a little idea what there is into a computer.

Is it possible to write a "automatically updater"?  Every stupid windows-program have something like that. A message appears that there is a new version, click OK (or not) and then it goes. All settings survive.

OK, I let off steam. Tomorrows is another day with a lot of sun and good hope.

Have a good night and with best regards,

Rene