Morning,

checked it with Win10 and different layouts.

german Layout -> doesn't work

english layout -> work as expected

french layout -> doesn't work

english US layout -> doesn't work

Unfortunately I needed to simulate french and US keybooard, behause I
have no natural one present. Maybe this cause the problems.

Next I am going to try the virtual desktop-keyboard but I need to
reinstall it ;-)

Greetz

Stefan

Links: