Hello Maxim,

the clients use Windows 10, Browser Chrome and Firefox (actial version).
My OM-Server is Ubuntu 18.04, last Update OM-M2 last Friday.

Your steps:
1) enter room of type 'presentation'
Yes

2) turn on video
Result: video turned on
Yes, moderator and Viewer see the video

3) turn on audio
Result: video off, audio+video turned on
Video short time off,
/*moderator:  audio+video turned on*//*
*//*viewer only audio on*//*
*/
4) turn off video
Result: audio only
Yes

And: Size of picture: I think at the beginning is a large video-picture a good idea. After switch off the video the picture should be automatically to the smallest size.
(I think nobody need picture with the drawing so large.)

With best regards,

René