Hello Maxim,

I try to share a program.

With an older Delphi-program its not possible, the client only receive a black screen. We have this one year ago and you said that came from Kurento. But thats no problem, when I select the whole screen it works. Its not the best solution, but it works.

One thing that bother is when I transfer the screen in the client-browser only the sharing-icon appears. I (moderator) have to communicate that the person who view the presentation have to click on it and allow the question. In germany no user click on an question to allow anything - I have a big problem with it. Many persons not find the icon (right top corner is difficult to find) or they dont allow and switch off.

Please, can you find a solution that the sharing-window appears without click on the icon? I mean, the moderator show what he want.

Best regards,

René