Hello Rene,

I'll try to answer point by point :)

*"older Delphi-program its not possible, the client only receive a black
screen"* - actually browser performs screen-sharing
So i guess there are some limitation on Windows (most probably something
with graphics/overlay)

*"when I transfer the screen in the client-browser only the sharing-icon
appears"* - right now this icon blinks to attract user's attention
Screen-sharing window is usually huge this is why user can close it any
time and re-open by clicking same icon
Maybe sort of "text info popup" can help?