Hi there Hosch, my gut reaction is that this is down to the turn server setup I
have... but I could be wrong. I am hoping that if there is someone out there
that has managed to setup a perfectly working model... that they might share...
and explain it in simple terms from A to Z... after the initial installation
prerequisites. It is 3am on this side, so I will put my head down for a few
hours... but hopefully will wake up to a plethora of suggestions... look after
yourself too. Talk soon... and thanks for reaching out! All the best. Denis.

Sent from my iPhone