Hello everyone,

I love this software 5.0.0 M3 (running on Ubuntu 18.04) with KMS 6.13

A few questions and an important suggestion:

1) I have been unable to install this on debian buster so that it works well - can this be done? How? We'd like to be able to use this on buster.

2) When having inexperienced users test our M3 version (and when testing the M4 version -the same problem exists):

The left-hand user column symbols for camera and microphone indicate to-do action links, and I think they should indicate actual states - because this is more intuitive and is what users expect.

So, I suggest instead of showing a microphone with a red circle with a white "x" in it in M3 or an orange old-fashion mic symbol with a slash through it in M4 to indicate that the mic is "ON" and that you have to click on it to turn it "OFF", I suggest that exactly the opposite be shown: the actual state of the feature - that a slash through a symbol (perhaps in grey to double indicate it is off) indicates that it is "OFF" and a colored on symbol or icon without a slash indicates that it is "ON"

The same suggestion for the camera.

95 % of user problems that I have encountered result from this. Users see something with a slash through it and they think that means that it is "OFF" or not activated. Why not give users what they expect intuitively rather than force them to behave different than usual for this app?

I love this app/project, and this is just a friendly suggestion, not criticism.

best to all

Ed