Hello Rene

On Tue, 31 Mar 2020 at 02:37, R. Scholz <rene.sch...@abakus-edv-systems.de>
wrote:

> Hello Maxim,
>
> I reinstall OM and after that I import the save-file. All seems OK, only
> my presentation-files are gone.

This is NOT OK :( (Import/export issue are high priority)
How have you created your backup?
Can you open the zip file and check if room files are in there?

> Is there a shorter way to create a "basic-database"? Like a sql-script I
> have to run when I have to update?
> - drop database
> - create datebase
> - run SQL-Script
> - admin.sh -r -file backup.zip

Not sure I got the question
I'm using `./admin.sh -i -file backup.zip -- drop` (It seem --drop requires
2 runs, but this is different issue)
To create basic DB with just 1 user:
Drop DB
Create DB
`./admin.sh -i -v -tz Europe/Berlin -email your.em...@gmail.com -group
webbase -user admin`

> Another question: When I open a room and go into the audio/video-settings
> only the screen is grey, no window appears.
> Where is it go away?

Video setting should work as before (only look different)
Does it work for you at demo-next?
Do you have any errors in Browser console?