Hello,

I'll put my answers prefaced like this -->

--> I don't know javascript and don't use it!  I saw the sandstone colors and I would suggest using the green  (success) color for the icons to show when the camera and microphone are enabled, and use the orange (warning) with the slash through it to show that the camera and mike are disabled. That's the only color change I wanted.

I answered one other thing - the user rectangle volume control should be persistent even through a refresh. This would be good, but it's not critical, it's easy to reset.  Thanks

Ed

Quoting Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>:

Hello All,
    I'll try to answer in one email :)

- The symbol and the text for leaving the room should be highlighted (in color?).

Could you please color this using color scheme from here https://bootswatch.com/sandstone/
    And Share the result as picture?

(I'm not a designer, and have no imagination, but I believe too much colors can ruin everything)

- The character > should be inverted in the chat bar. That would correspond to the same logic as with the new camera and microphone symbol.

    Will do

- The color selection dialog should open near the tools properties window. At the moment the color selection appears in the top left corner and makes long movements with the mouse.

    Seems to be opened as expected
    Could you re-check with latest version?

- The icons in the toolbar could be a little bit smaler. They almost touch the chat bar. see attached screenshot.

    Same remark as above,
    Can you share the of the room with this change?

        But this should not slow down the release process.   ;-)

    Yep,
    Dozens of mosquitos can kill an elephant ... :)))

One last idea - and I understand that I am just a tester / user of this and that it is your project in which I participate ( I also participate in spark, hadoop, nutch - i love apache projects), but since you asked, I would change the color of everythign that is "ON" or enabled to green and everything that is "OFF" to red - just like the traffic lights!  For what it's worth, and I have nothing against the color orange!

         Same remark as above,
     Can you share the of the room with this change?

This is better - personally I would color the camera and mic icons that are activated, so they look "ON" - (without the slash of course) - and to indicate the "OFF" status - it is fine - with the slash.

For example, when you hover over (or mouse over) the tiny speaker icon in the dragable user rectangle we see the orange-colored old-fashioned microphone  image pop-up - this is excellent. I would also have theat tiny speaker icon in the dragable user rectangle in orange to indicate its state is "ON" when it is on - the other two tiny icons (refresh and minimize) at the top of the dragable user rectangle are fine in grey since they are settings to change not states and users know what to expect with them.

                  Same remark as above,
       Can you share the of the room with this change?

This is my advice since you asked - I'm more concerned with fonctionality! It is working well.

One question - I have tested this extensively in Chrome adn I notice that if one sets the volume of teh microphone different than 50 (in the tiny icon in the dragable user rectangle) -each time I refres the user it si reset to level 50. Is this desired? Wouldn't it be better to keep the last user volumn settings through a "refresh" since users will most probably use the refresh to see or hear another user who may have changed the state of their camera and microphone. This is just an idea - it is OK as it is since it's easy to reset it.

       Actually I thought of this
       BUT unfortunately this is not that easy
       Actually there are more than one volume
       1) self volume (actually microphone gain)
       2) volume for each user in the room with microphone

       userId -> volume can be stored
       Do you think it worth so?

-->  If you can do no. 2 easily it would be good, but it's not critical at all.

Thansk for the good work. I'll test this on FF adn Edge and if there are any problems will reply again.

      Thanks for the feedback :))