Hey Maxim Found the Mistake the is a missing " in the tutorial at the end of
the application context xml
Now I can log in but whe I try to start webcam and audio I get the following
error
Failed to start broadcast: Object
'4f09d0d4-f52f-4731-9e54-124e2da0ca9a_kurento.MediaPipeline' not found
(Code:40101, Type:null, Data: {"type":"MEDIA_OBJECT_NOT_FOUND"})
Any Ideas?

Am 22.04.20, 12:08 schrieb "Maxim Solodovnik" <solomax...@gmail.com>:

    Please check applicationContext.xml is valid XML file
    You seems to have some issues in it

    On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 at 17:01, Julian Weiß <jul...@ch-weiss.de> wrote:

    > Can this error cause the Problem....
    > "Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The value of attribute
"p:objCheckTimeout" associated with an element type "bean" must not contain the
'<' character."
    > Could find that row in catalina.out is there another log for openmeetings.
    > And Yes you are right. Going on to localhost:5443/ causes the problem and
also going in from outside the internal net

https://localhost:5443/openmeetings URL?

<solomax...@gmail.com>:
    >     >
    >     >     Hello Julian,
    >     >
    >     >     On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 at 15:18, Julian Weiß <jul...@ch-weiss.de>
wrote:
    >     >     >
    >     >     > Hey Guys thanks for your help getting the LDAP done. Now I’ve
got the problem that I can’t get the turn server running I always get an error
message http status 404 by getting on to the possible webpage.
    >     >
    >     >     Not sure what webpage do you mean here :(
    >     >
    >     >     >
    >     >     > Any Ideas thanks a lot
    >     >